“xénos, the Wales Business Angel Network”
xénos introduces investors (business angels) to companies seeking growth funding. In return for the investment and mentoring provided by the angel investor, the company offers an equity share in the business. xénos works closely with investors and businesses to find a suitable introduction, often using its successful investment forums as a way for companies to present their requirements to the angels where necessary.
What does the xenos Angel Investment Network look for?
Business Angels who register with xénos:
- Anticipate a commercial return from the businesses in which they invest, whilst recognising the high risks involved;
- Often seek a ‘hands-on’ involvement in the management of the company;
- Bring with them specific expertise, experience and a valuable network of contacts;
Companies seeking investment benefit by:
- Receiving funding to enable growth and realise their full potential;
- Acquiring management expertise, often in areas in which the company recognises a weakness;
- Gaining an independent expert view of their business from an unbiased stake holder;
- Gaining credibility and stature from the association with a respected business figure
xénos angels have invested more than £20 million in businesses since 1997. Since 2008, investment levels have increase to more than £2 million a year and we now have more than 150 UK-based investors.
How to get in touch with the xenos Angel Investment Network
Phone: 0292 033 8144
Back to the Business Angel Network Directory