Desktop Genetics is a revenue-generating biotech company redefining drug discovery with AI-designed CRISPR products tailored to unravel today’s most complex diseases.
Based in London and Boston, Desktop Genetics is an innovative biotechnology company that uses artificial intelligence to improve CRISPR genome editing outcomes for scientists and researchers. Combining data science with CRISPR science, the company has developed an industry-leading software platform for engineering genomes.
The company sought finance on SyndicateRoom and the innovative product was picked up by a number of covers. The highlights of the coverage can be viewed below.
- The Scientist: Desktop Genetics opens £1.5 million investment round via SyndicateRoom to support growth
- Venture Canvas: Desktop Genetics Opens £1.5 Million Investment Round Via SyndicateRoom To Support Growth
- Labiotech: Desktop Genetics Looks to Raise £1.5M “For Growth”
- Fintech Times: Desktop Genetics Opens £1.5 Million Investment Round Via SyndicateRoom To Support Growth
- Life Sciences Europe: Desktop Genetics Opens £1.5 Million Investment to Support Growth
- Business Weekly: Desktop Genetics eyes £1.5m from the crowd to back US push