Vehicle charging company Engenie overfunded to £1,471,365 on SyndicateRoom, closing the round in August 2017. Due to the exciting and timely nature of the product that company is offering, the raise received a lot of press interest. One month prior to the raise, the government had announced the Automated and Electric Vehicles Bill, to encourage the use of self-driving and electric vechicles on British roads.
Engenie plans to become the UK’s leading rapid charge network operator by strategically expanding its network at on-street and prime carpark locations and take advantage of the increasing number of electric vehicles.
View coverage highlights below.
- City AM: Rapid vehicle-charging business Engenie aims to fire up its engines with £1m investment opportunity
- Crowdfund Insider: EV Charging Company Engenie Powers Up £1M Campaign on SyndicateRoom
- Proactive Investors: Engenie presents £1mln investment opportunity as electric vehicle demand grows, says SyndicateRoom
- Fintech Times: Engenie charges towards growth with £1 million raise via SyndicateRoom
- AltFi: Engenie charges towards growth with £1 million raise via SyndicateRoom