Tri-Pillar Infrastructure Fund has announced its intention to float on the London Stock Exchange Main Market via an IPO.
The company will target an issue of £200m of ordinary shares through a placing, offer for subscription and intermediaries offer of shares.
The company intends to invest in a broad range of infrastructure assets, predominantly located in continental Europe and North America. The principal investment objective is to provide its shareholders with an attractive level of income, together with the potential for capital growth from investing in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure assets to deliver, on a fully invested basis, a targeted dividend yield of 4.5 per cent per annum and an internal rate of return of between 8 and 10 per cent. In the long term, the fund is looking to take advantage of the demand for infrastructure investment which is regularly not met.
Tri-Pillar Infrastructure Fund will be advised by CAMG LLP, and managed by a four-person investment team; Andrew Charlesworth, Ian Ruddock, Vikki Everett and Norman Anderson. The team is highly experienced, having previously worked together on the John Laing Infrastructure Fund (JLIF). The three pillars of alignment between shareholder value and interests, expertise and integrity will underpin the fund. The team has experience of working in the United States, with Andrew Charlesworth and Norman Anderson having contributed to Blueprint 2025, a blueprint for infrastructured developed for the United States.
Andrew Charlesworth said of the offer:
Our leadership team has a long history of working together within the infrastructure industry, and we are pleased to have come together to launch Tri-Pillar Infrastructure Fund. Through our extensive network of relationships across Europe and North America, we have already identified a strong pipeline of investments, and we are in advanced or active discussions for assets totalling approximately £190m.
- Track record of the Investment Adviser's team
- Access to pipeline of investments in the UK and North America
- The company is aiming to invest in assets which depend on revenues for usage
- Target dividend payment set for the financial year ending 31 March 2019, of 3.75 pence per share
- Dividend yield combined with capital growth - Targeting an annualised dividend yield when fully invested of 4.5 per cent (based on the Issue Price) and an IRR of 8 to 10 per cent over the long term
- Offer opens: 16th November 2017
- Offer closes on SyndicateRoom: 3rd December 2017
- Announcement of the results of the Issue: 6th December 2017
- Admission and dealings in ordinary shares commence: 8th December 2017
This information is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, SyndicateRoom and any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
This offer is now closed for investment on SyndicateRoom. Please find more public market investment opportunities at the link below.
THE SECRET GUIDE TO IPOs
Download your copy of the guide today