BlueZest Secured Retail Bond
Specialist mortgage lender BlueZest is seeking to launch a programme of retail bond offers on the Regulated Market of the London Stock Exchange. The Bonds will bear interest at a fixed rate of 5.25% per annum with the first payout due on 15th June 2018.
BlueZest focuses on lending to landlords and small business owners, who have UK residential property to provide as security, by offering them a supportive business relationship as a preferred financing partner.
The company's management team boasts a wealth of experience in the UK residential mortgage market and BlueZest has a proven track record in servicing loans. Through its proprietary straight-through processing technology, the firm believes it is well positioned to meet the demands of a buy-to-let market seeking professional and modern lending companies able to provide seamless and rapid turnaround. BlueZest operates between traditional banks and alternative fund platforms to fill the funding gap that exists in the UK mortgage market.
The proceeds of the Bond launches will be on-lent to BlueZest to originate mortgage loans.
- The Bonds will bear interest at a fixed rate of 5.25% per annum, until maturity which is expected in December 2022
- The Bonds are available to retail investors, with a minimum subscription of £1,000
- An application has been made to trade the Bonds on the regulated market of the London Stock Exchange
- First series of Bonds, with 1, 3 and 5 year bonds to come
- BlueZest boasts a strong management team with a strong track record
- Offer opens: 27th November 2017
- Offer closes: 12pm on 13th December 2017
This information is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, SyndicateRoom and any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.