Civitas Social Housing
Civitas Social Housing PLC is looking to undertake a £350m C Share fundraise to help take advantage of a number of investment opportunities the company has in the pipeline.
Civitas is a UK REIT externally managed by Civitas Housing Advisers Ltd and invests exclusively in regulated social housing projects in England and Wales. The total value of the Social Housing Sector today is circa £300 billion. Civitas aims to provide Shareholders with an attractive level of income, together with the potential for capital growth from investing in a portfolio of Social Homes, which benefits from inflation-adjusted long-term leases and occupancy agreements.
The company boasts a granular investment approach, and an experienced team. In November 2016, Civitas undertook a £350m IPO and now has a Current Net Asset Value (NAV) of £384m, as at 30th September 2017.
- A pipeline of off-market opportunities in excess of £500m already identified by the Investment Adviser
- A granular investment approach
- Sector enjoys 100% occupancy levels and low bad debts
- Strong and experienced team of 16 professionals
- Targeted dividend yield of 3% per annum on C shares
- C Shares will be converted into Ordinary Shares after 12 months
- Issue price of 100 pence per C Share
- Offer opens: 19th October 2017
- Offer closes: 4.00 pm on Wednesday 8 November
- Announcement of the results of the Issue: 10th November
This information is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, SyndicateRoom and any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.