We are recruiting
Below you'll find the current vacancies available at SyndicateRoom, both at our main office in Cambridge (UK) and our office in Lisbon (Portugal).
A little about SyndicateRoom
We believe that everyone should have equal access to sophisticated investment opportunities, and that the crowd should get the same deal as the professionals.
This philosophy first manifested itself in our ‘investor-led’ equity crowdfunding structure, which made it possible for the crowd to invest alongside angel investors and on the same economic terms. Since then we have collaborated with leading industry organisations, such as Gust and Wayra, to bring our members the best deals and, most recently, rocked the world of crowdfunding once again by becoming the first crowdfunding platform to give members access to public markets.
And we’re going to keep on pushing the envelope.
We have established a reputation for quality and are proud of both the service we offer and of the network of members who we serve, many of whom are experienced and successful entrepreneurs who have chosen to invest via our platform. This winning formula is facilitating continued rapid growth which has been further strengthened by our own fundraising campaign, held on our own platform, which hit its target of £2.3m in ten hours before overfunding to £3.1m.
Everything we do is in pursuit of achieving our vision of a fair, sustainable and transparent investment industry. We invite you to join us on our journey.
Location – Cambridge
Vacancies: One position available
This role will be based at our Cambridge office and may involve travelling to London for meetings and other professional commitments.
We’re looking for a marketing genius with experience in marketing to high-net-worth individuals and city professionals, who wants to join a very fast-growing company on its way to change the financial services.
Your challenge: to make SyndicateRoom a household brand for top-quality companies and investors.
The role will comprise supporting the senior team in designing and executing the marketing strategy and managing the marketing team to execute the strategic plan. This will include online and offline marketing as well as PR.
You will be responsible for
- Managing our brand, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to
- Delivering the marketing plan to plan and budget
- Ensuring consistent messaging across all points of contact
- Coordinating the marketing team
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Ensuring SyndicateRoom is represented at relevant events
- Managing our online presence
You will be a motivated and driven individual who has what it takes to work for an agile company at the vanguard of financial innovation. You’ll need to be flexible and a quick learner as the role will be very varied.
You will report directly to the CEO and will lead a team of about five to six people, including an investor relations manager, content editor, designer, digital marketing head, head of PR and company marketing executive.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Marketing management and brand strategy experience, preferably in financial services or technology
- Integrated marketing team management
- Must be able to work with the marketing team collaboratively rather than seeking to dominate every situation
- Achieving PR results (varied press sectors, public speaking opportunities, etc.)
- Delivering performance digital campaigns (email, PPC, social outreach, content publishing)
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal
- Fun and hardworking with a fine eye for detail
- Experience working for a startup
How to apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Strictly no agencies.