Enjoy the ride.
- Invest in 50 exciting startups.
- Hold tight for the ride.
- Target returns of £3.50 on each £1 invested.
£10,000 initial investment. Startups are high risk investments.
See here for less favourable scenarios.
Back ambitious startups and become part of their journeys.
In May 2020, Access EIS invested alongside Twitter founder Biz Stone into OXWASH to bring space-age technology to the polluting laundry industry.See other startups we’ve invested in
Reduce your tax bill.
- Get 30p back in tax relief per £1 invested with the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS). Eligible investors only.
- Tax relief applies to the tax year shares are issued, or can be carried back one tax year.
- Additional loss relief, IHT relief and no capital gains tax on profits for eligible investors.
Started in 2013, SR helps investors access the benefits of startup investing.
We promise to present the facts honestly and transparently.
Our team has helped invest £260m+ into 220+ companies.
We're a dedicated and approachable team of people who are here to help.
Call our friendly team on 01223 478 558.
Investing in the fund takes around 10 minutes and is done entirely online.Get started