Below you’ll find the current vacancies available at our beautiful office in central Cambridge (UK). Check out this video to see what Cambridge is like.
A bit about us
We believe that everyone should have equal access to sophisticated investment opportunities, and that the crowd should get the same deal as the professionals.
This philosophy first manifested itself in our ‘investor-led’ equity crowdfunding structure, which made it possible for the crowd to invest alongside angel investors and on the same economic terms. Since then we have collaborated with leading industry organisations, such as Gust and Wayra, to bring our members the best deals and, most recently, rocked the world of crowdfunding once again by becoming the first crowdfunding platform to give members access to public markets.
And we’re going to keep on pushing the envelope.
We have established a reputation for quality and are proud of both the service we offer and of the network of members who we serve, many of whom are experienced and successful entrepreneurs who have chosen to invest via our platform. This winning formula is facilitating continued rapid growth which has been further strengthened by our own fundraising campaign, held on our own platform, which hit its target of £2.3m in ten hours before overfunding to £3.1m.
Everything we do is in pursuit of achieving our vision of a fair, sustainable and transparent investment industry. We invite you to join us on our journey.
- 20 days leave which increases to 25 days after first year
- 3% employer contribution to pension, increasing to 4% in 2019
- Courses / training where an employee wants it or needs it for personal development.
- Plenty of fruit and snacks in the office, with great coffee too
- Awesome people and Friday office drinks
Using your personal information
When you apply for a vacancy, we handle your personal data. We take your privacy seriously, and encourage you to read our privacy statement. Comments or questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full stack developer
Type: Full time, permanent
What we are looking for
We have a small-team philosophy and set the bar high: fewer, high-quality developers and software engineers can achieve far better results than a larger team of average developers. You’ll be glad to know good developers will be reviewing your code, and that you won’t be carrying weaker colleagues with your hard work.
- Plenty of experience with at least one of: MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience building REST APIs which can be consumed by the front-end
- Experience with backups, security and disaster recovery
- Git (we use GitHub heavily)
- An analytical, problem-solving mind
- Ability to communicate well with the wider team
- A basic understanding of Front-end development and experience with Vue, React or similar
- Experience working with either MLab or Atlas hosted instances of MongoDB
- Use of API authentication layers such as Kong
- Testing and linting: Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
How to apply
Send a CV and short cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include an example of your work, for example by providing a link to your GitHub account.