Below you'll find the current vacancies available at our beautiful office in central Cambridge (UK). Check out this video to see what Cambridge is like.
A bit about us
We believe that everyone should be able to invest in trailblazing startups, and that individual investors should get the same deal as the professionals.
This philosophy first manifested itself in our investor-led equity crowdfunding structure, which made it possible for people to invest alongside angel investors on the same economic terms. This ethos remains at the core of our business, extending to Fund Twenty8 – the world's first passive EIS fund.
Everything we do is in pursuit of achieving our vision of a fair, sustainable and transparent investment industry. We invite you to join us on our journey.
- 25 days' leave
- 4% employer contribution to pension
- Courses/training where an employee wants it or needs it for personal development
- Plenty of fruit and snacks in the office, with great coffee too
- Awesome people and Friday office drinks
Using your personal information
When you apply for a vacancy, we handle your personal data. We take your privacy seriously, and encourage you to read our privacy statement. Comments or questions? Please email [[email protected]](mailto: [email protected]).
Investor Relations Associate
Type: Full time, permanent
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone to join a dynamic, fast-moving company in an Investor Relations role.
You will be in constant contact with investors and companies so we need someone who loves communicating with people and can maintain a positive attitude when under pressure.
Day-to-day, you will be the main link between investors and companies so a high level of organisation is key. Each company is unique and fascinating - it will be a great opportunity to use and develop your skills whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with companies and investors.
Team integration is key to our success at SR, so expect to be working with people from all parts of the business on a number of different projects at one time. In addition to your role in investor relations, there will be ample opportunity to work on projects that interest you.
- Company and investor communication – you will serve as the bridge between companies and investors, working with diverse, exciting companies to get business updates and communicate these to investors
- Nominee management – you will be responsible for managing and organising the nominee duties of all companies which raise funds on the platform. This includes tracking investment rounds and ensuring all the required documentation is controlled in an auditable manner
- Process support – you will help to refine and improve our nominee and fund management processes for companies and investors, including providing feedback and suggestions, and even creating new processes
- Must enjoy building relationships and working with people
- Excellent communication abilities (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional attention to detail with great organisational skills
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and reliably transforming data
- Experience working as part of a team
- Must have a good work ethic and be willing to learn quickly
- Experience within the finance industry is desirable (but not essential)
How to apply
Send a CV and short cover letter to [email protected].