Angels Invest Wales
Angels Invest Wales (AIW) is focused on enabling, co-ordinating and supporting all angel investment activity in Wales.
It centres on linking innovative businesses to selected private investors, together with the development of new investment ‘syndicates’ to build an active Angel investment eco system in Wales.
Business opportunities are promoted through an online, digital deal share platform. AIW is also the organisational lead for the Wales Angel Co-Investment Fund, facilitating the link between approved investment syndicates and the available match-funding.
Angels Invest Wales provides a personalised service for business angels and experienced investors looking for sound investment opportunities:
- See a range of carefully selected and ‘quality controlled’ investment opportunities.
- Be an active part of a high-quality professional investor network.
- Potentially qualify for tax relief benefits and exemptions through EIS and SEIS approved opportunities.
- Explore ‘best practice’ in investment strategies and quality networking opportunities with other HNW individuals.
- Apply for co-investment from the Wales Angel Co-investment Fund.
Angels Invest Wales can match growing businesses seeking investment with potential funders:
- Present your investment proposal through our deal share platform to our experienced Investor network.
- Participate in high quality ‘angel investment’ events and networking opportunities.
- Benefit from strategic ‘investment readiness’ advice and signposting to other support mechanisms in Wales.
How to get in touch with the Angel Investment Network
Back to the Business Angel Network Directory