"Focusing on private equity and M&A"
Anvil Partners LLP invest in a broad range of early stage businesses. The majority have been in the biomedical space, but they have also invested in internet technology and services (e.g. education). They look to invest, and provide corporate finance services, as the companies develop up to exit. Anvil Partners LLP has helped to prepare companies for both IPOs and trade sales. Recent deals have included Desktop Genomics (gene research engine), RolePoint (recruitment), Myanmar Investments (investments in Myanmar), CyCell (personalised mobile phones) and Phynova Group (natural healthcare products).
What does Anvil Partners LLP look for?
Anvil Partners distinguish themselves by a commitment to:
- Innovation We devise and execute creative solutions to our client's requirements.
- Integrity We avoid potential conflicts of interest and put our clients' interests first.
- Involvement Our assignments are carried out fully by one or more of the partners and we get very involved in every aspect of a transaction.
- Independence Our partnership is wholly-owned by its members and does not have the conflicts of interest which arise in more diversified firms.
- Investment We seek to co-invest in the transactions we advise on in order to align our interests with those of our clients.
How to get in touch with Anvil Partners LLP
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0207 499 7423
Back to the Business Angel Network Directory