Northwest Business Angels is the new name for TEChINVEST, a founder member of UK Business Angels Association and one of the UK’s longest established and most successful business angel networks, providing investors and non executive directors from anywhere in the UK with selected opportunities for investment some of the Northwest businesses with growth potential.
Nearly half of the companies selected raise investment.
Since it was established in 1992, over £20m has been raised for over 250 companies in amounts from £2.5K to £500K.
The Northwest Regional Development Agency provides the Northwest Business Angels service, and invests in a number of Northwest Investment Funds keen to coinvest with active business angels.
What does the Northwest Business Angels Network look for?
To apply to Northwest Business Angels, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be located in the Northwest - covering Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire and Cumbria, or be willing to re-locate.
- Seeking between £20k and £500k in return for an equity stake in your business.
- Your company should exhibit the ability for rapid growth.
- Have an experienced management team, or the desire to build a successful team
- The business/proposition should be in a growing market with a clear strategy for long term expansion
- Demonstrate competitive advantage - a clear technological advantage, a novel product or service or innovative distribution channel
How to get in touch with the North West Business Angels Network
Email: Contact form
Phone: 0161 359 3050
Back to the Business Angel Network Directory