OEI is part of the OION Ltd group of angel networks. OEI was established in November 2004 to provide a wider range of earlier stage investment opportunities, often where more than just investment is being sought. Companies seek smaller sums; match SMART Grants, or first market entry with companies seeking from £50k up to £250k and often where the new government tax scheme called Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) is relevant.
OEI provides investors with opportunities that are at an earlier stage than those selected to present to OION or TVIN. The networks aim to provide investors with the widest possible range of investment opportunities, both in terms of stage of development and capital requirements.
What does the Angel Investment Network look for?
OEI welcomes investment opportunities from most sectors that are in the early stages of technical and commercial development and match our key requirements.
- High growth potential with a scalable business model
- Seeking between £50,000 - £250,000
- Basic proof of concept with at least a basic endorsement in the market place
- Clear need for product / service with a sustainable competitive advantage
- Growing, accessible market
How to get in touch with the Angel Investment Network
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)1865 261490
Back to the Business Angel Network Directory