Fran heads up the investment associate team here at SyndicateRoom. She is responsible for managing deal flow and liaising with entrepreneurs, among myriad other things.
In today’s episode Harry takes a deep dive into the due diligence process and reveals how exactly Fran sources companies, how those companies are viewed once in the investment pipeline and what an investment community wants to see in an opportunity.
We talk about:
- Fran’s thoughts on founders
- How big a market has to be for it to be an investable proposition
- Whether too much dumb money is a bad thing for the ecosystem
- How founders can avoid potential pitfalls
- What investors most like to see in an investment proposition
- What Fran would most like to see change in the UK early-stage funding environment