With close to a decade of experience launching and growing media and software companies in New York and Silicon Valley, Meghan knows what it takes to get a startup off the ground. In this episode of Angel Insights, Harry asks:
- What do angels really look for in VC partners?
- How did Meghan become an angel investor?
- What were Meghan’s biggest takeaways in working with Foursquare and Skype as they entered hyper-growth mode?
- How does Meghan view investor value add? And is all money ‘green’?
- What would Meghan like to see more of in the early-stage angel ecosystem in NYC?