In this week’s episode Harry interviews Nick Lyth, Co-Founder and Director at the Green Angels Syndicate – the only angel investment syndicate specialising in investments to benefit the green economy.
Before founding Green Angels, Nick spent ten years building up an eco and environmental applied research institute that now holds an international status. He has also contributed to forums advising the Scottish Government, Northern Irish Government and European Parliament in Brussels.
In today’s show, Harry asks:
- How did Nick make his way into the angel ecosystem?
- Why have we seen such a lack of investment in the energy space and what investment barriers need to be overcome?
- How does Nick ensure that his voice as an angel is heard?
- What makes a good board member and non-exec director?
- What advice would Nick give to other angels starting out in the ecosystem?