The Chelverton Small Companies Dividend Trust (SDV) is looking to raise £75,000,000 in a C share issue. The price per ordinary share has been set at 100p.
Chelverton Asset Management was founded in 1998 by David Holmer and expanded rapidly. As at 31st May 2017, the firm had total funds under management of approximately £730m and boasts a reputable team which includes fund manager David Taylor.
SDV invests principally in companies with a market cap of less than £500m and screens UK equities for a prospective dividend yield of at least 4 per cent.
- The Chelverton Small Companies Dividend Trust (SDV), is an income fund with a historic yield of 3.9%
- It delivered an NAV total return of c.30% over the past year
- Award winning: Best Split Capital Trust by Investment Week, Best UK High Income Trust and Best Performing Small Company Fund
- Highest dividend cover amongst equity income trusts
- Dividends paid: April, July, October and January
- 24th November 2017: Publication of Prospectus & open of the Intermediaries Offer
- 13th December 2017: Close of the Offer on SyndicateRoom
- 15th December 2017: Official Close of Offer
- 22nd December 2017: Announcement of the results of the Placing, Intermediaries Offer and Offer for Subscription and the number of C Shares to be issued
- 8.00am on 8 January 2018: Initial Admission and Initial ZDP Admission and dealings in C Shares and ZDP Shares issued in uncertificated form commence
This information is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, SyndicateRoom and any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.