Mid Wynd Investment Trust
Mid Wynd International looked to nearly double its global trust of £137m, by raising £100m in an initial placing and offer. Mid Wynd is an investment company managed by Artemis Fund Managers and invests globally with the aim of growing and protecting shareholders. Mid Wynd has decided to issue new shares in the hope of providing better liquidity, provide the company with additional investment capital, diversify the Shareholder register and finally to lower ongoing charges by spreading the cost of the trust.
According to the trust, some of the highlights include:
- Over the three years to 30 April 2017 the Company's NAV total return was 62.8%, which compares to a total return of 52.3% for the MSCI All Country World Index (the "Index")
- A strong and competent management team with a wealth of experience
- Both board and key personel have material investments in the company, aligning their interests with the interests of investor
- The trust invests into a wide range of sectors, ensuring a diversified portfolio
- While past performance is no guarantee for future success, Artemis has a good long-term investment record
- Aims to provide shareholders with growing dividends
- Initial placing and offer opens: 9th May
- Initial Placing and Offers Price announced: 31st May
- Results of Initial Placing and Offers announced: 2nd June
- Admission and dealings in New Shares commence: 6th June
This information is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of SyndicateRoom and any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
This share placement is now closed, sign up to see new opportunities