Celame, the holding company for LegalBeagles, was established in 2014. LegalBeagles is a consumer law advice forum — and works alongside its sister websites: JustBeagle (the comparison site) and GoBeagle (the SME site).
Celame raised £970,000 on SyndicateRoom in October 2017 and the coverage focused on the technology aspect of the platform, in addition to the fact that its comparison sites cover ‘all-of-market’ legal services.
View a taster of the coverage below.
- Crowdfund Insider: All-Women Exec Legal Tech! JustBeagle Reaps £970K Seed Funding on SyndicateRoom
- Legal Technology Insider: Legal comparison spin off site JustBeagle launches with £970k seed financing
- Law Society Gazette: Legal comparison site enters market with £1m crowdfunding
- Proactive Investors: Tech start-up JustBeagle raises £970,000 in seed round financing through Syndicate Room platform
- Legal Futures: Exclusive: The Beagle has landed – consumer law forum launches ‘all of market’ comparison website